The health, protection and safety of our guests, employees and business partners are especially close to our hearts.
Dear friends of the Moselle,
we are happy to open our doors for you again!
- Hotel guests must submit a current (no older than 24 hours), negative rapid test result upon arrival.
- For persons who are certified fully vaccinates, the testing requirement does not apply. (Please note the individual regulations regarding the validity of the different vaccines).
- If you visit the terrace or the courtyard, testing is not required from 02 June 2021.
- The wellness area will open from 02 June 2021, please register at the reception.
- The breakfast will be buffet style.
- We will of course adhere to the legal minimum distance of 1.5 meters throughout the hotel.
- Mouth-nose mask must be worn in all public areas within our building.
- There are sufficient disinfection dispensers throughout the hotel. Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- We attach great importance to good indoor air. Therefore, we provide regular and natural ventilation.
- The check-in process is contactless as far as possible. Our reception team will welcome your through our acrylic glass window just as warmly and with a smile as ever.
- All information about our hotel can be found in the Gastfreund app.
- In general, please inform yourself about the applicable regulations in Rhineland-Palatinate and your federal state before you start your trip.
It is important to us to guarantee the best possible protection for you and the entire team. We therefore ask you to support us in the implementation of these important measures.
Alexandra Kropp & Sebastian Bodensteiner
Version from the 02 July 2021
Here you can find the opening hours of the test stations in the area:
Mon - Thu
08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
|Mon - Fri||04:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|04:00 PM - 07:00 PM
03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM