Corona Infos - All around your vacation
NEWS AS OF 19 OCTOBER 2020
in this challenging time we would like to offer you a wonderful vacation in our hotel. Therefore, the compliance with the valid safety and hygiene regulations is necessary for a safe stay at the Deutschherrenhof for you and us:
- We adhere to the legal minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- In all public areas in our building, a mouth and nose protector must be worn.
- There are sufficient disinfectant dispensers in the whole house. Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- The check-in takes place contactless as far as possible. Our reception team will welcome you with the same warmth and smiles as ever through our acrylic glass screen.
- We attach importance to good indoor air. Therefore we provide regular and natural ventilation wherever it is possible.
- In our restaurants we have adapted the furniture, so there is more space between the tables. Of course our tables are disinfected after each change.
- Our menu is available online. The QR code can be found on the tables in our restaurant or in our Gastfreund App.
- Our breakfast buffet will take place as usual. The rules apply: Wear mouth and nose protection, disinfect your hands, keep a minimum distance.
- In our individually rooms you will find all information of the guest folder online in the Gastfreund App.
- Our sauna world with its rest area is open daily from 10:00 to 21:15, our steam bath will be closed for the time being.
Of course, we observe all prescribed measures. In order to have a relaxed stay in the sauna, we kindly ask you to register for the sauna times at our reception.
- During cosmetic and massage treatments you can relax as usual in our treatment rooms.
- In general: Inform yourself about the valid regula tions in Rhineland-Palatinate and your federal state before you start your journey.
It is very important to us to guarantee the best protection for you and the whole team. We therefore ask you to support us in the implementation of these important measures.
Stay healthy! We are looking forward to your visit in our hotel at the Mosel.
Your Deutschherrenhof Team